In this #TaraToldYou Episode, I answer two credit card questions from Valencia and Brittany.
Tips for using your credit card wisely:
- Never exceed $50 per month on your credit card.
- Pay off your balance in full immediately.
- Use 20% or less of your credit limit.
Tips for paying off credit card debt:
- Pay off all credit card debt smallest balance to largest balance (debt snowball).
- If debt is in collections, negotiate a lump sum settlement.
- Pay off the debt quickly and reassess to prevent it from happening again.
Please leave a comment below or let me know any questions you have. I’d love to hear what you think!
Please subscribe below to get automatic updates of my latest video blogs:
- Click Here to Subscribe via E-mail.
- Click Here to Subscribe via YouTube
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via Soundcloud
Thank you so much for your support, and if you have yet to leave a rating or review, please leave me an honest one on iTunes, YouTube or below on the blog. I appreciate it!