In this #TaraToldYou Episode, I answer two credit card questions from Valencia and Brittany.
Tips for using your credit card wisely:
- Never exceed $50 per month on your credit card.
- Pay off your balance in full immediately.
- Use 20% or less of your credit limit.
Tips for paying off credit card debt:
- Pay off all credit card debt smallest balance to largest balance (debt snowball).
- If debt is in collections, negotiate a lump sum settlement.
- Pay off the debt quickly and reassess to prevent it from happening again.
Thanks so much for joining me this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The YPP Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions that you would like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates…It’s free!
All The Best,