Are you making the easy or excellent financial choices on the following list?
– Going Into Debt vs Paying Cash
– Watching Television vs. Increasing Financial Literacy (Read books/ Listen To Podcast etc)
– Spend As You Earn vs. Creating A Financial Strategy and Monthly Budget
– Avoiding or Prolonging Being In Debt vs. Create A Debt Repayment Plan and Execute It
– Wasting Time vs. Audit Your Day and Use Time Wisely
– Spending Money vs Saving Money
– Continuously Working Entry Level Positions vs. Increase Your Value and Income In The Workforce
– Investing In Someone Else Personal Economy vs Investing In Your Own Personal Economy
Thanks so much for watching! Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.